Courses of either 1 and a half hour or 2 hours
Why should you learn Italian?
- Italian is the third most spoken language in Europe
- Italy is the France’s second main business partner
- Italy is the 8th biggest global economy
- It is a cultural language and a beautiful country
- An easy-to-learn language
- Italian cooking is well-known all around the world
- To improve your knowledge of one of the greatest cultures in the world
- Italy provides young French people with important professional opportunities. Industrial groups collaborate, merge, and create subsidies. The mastery of Italian is a real asset for getting a good job.
Why should you choose Institut Chine Education
- All our courses are provided by native speaker teachers.
- Individual or community courses (from 4 to 8 participants with a homogeneous level)
- Teaching based on practice and conversations with the teacher
- Our schedule is flexible to fit the most diverse range of students possible
- Free placement tests
INFORMATION AND PRICING
Contact us by e-mail or by phone on 04 72 34 63 53